[9fans] Australian User Groups
Shane Morris
2013-09-01 09:00:25 UTC
Hello all,

I was just wondering if there were any Australian Plan 9 user groups, and
to hazard, a Sydney based user group that met locally in Sydney?

It is a long shot, at best, but it doesn't stop me from posing the question.

Thanks!

Shane.
steve
2013-09-01 11:22:25 UTC
there was an active group at the university of sydney, and an inactive
one at unsw (me).

there was a guy on irc a year or two ago who had inherited the cd worm
jutebox from bassar at u-syd but i havent spoken to him for a year or two...

-Steve